Registration for the 2020 Winter Season is now open!
Spaces are limited so it is a first come, first serve basis. Your space is NOT held for you until all the required information has been accepted.
How do I register?
1) Complete the registration form below and submit. (make sure fill out all spaces)
2) Make a your payment. Payment may be made in the following ways:
- Online - Proceed to payments page
- Cash - Please contact CPLBL at email@example.com
- Drop off - Please contact CPLBL at firstname.lastname@example.org
107 Sherbrooke Street East
- Email transfers - may be sent to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name in the message so we know who the payment is from.
Security Question: What Sport Do We Play?
Cost: Session # 2 (Jan-Apr) - $95.00
Once your information and payment have been received, we will notify you whether or not you have a spot or if you are on a waiting list. It is a first come first serve basis.
Once the draft is held your team captain will notify you by email. The website will also be updated with the team lists under the "Team" tab.
Although we try to accomodate players wanting to play with certain other players, we cannot guarantee this.
All players must provide a jersey deposit (included in registration fees) you will receive the deposit back when you return your jersey at the end of the season.